Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Shopping

ARGH!!! i missed taking my camera there.....the deco's at Mid Valley was awesome. I also met my dears friend =) HI nat! Hi bryan...if u guys are reading HOHO!! Speaking bout HOHO Santa was here today. Giving out chocs? haha, well more to photo shoots actually.

Ok anyways...back to where i am....CHRISTMAS!! WTC really....i cant find any suiting presents for my friends. Thank God my family's side was done. If not i'll be scurrying around the mall more ahackx. Anyways....i finally got my present for the gift exchange on this Thursday. Not telling it here =)

Ok wind it back up. I actually watched movie 1st. Finally got a chance to watch Twilight. Nice show =)Enjoy it more with you :P
ahaa
well..... didnt take pics tho =/
this is all for now
God Bless =D

1 comment:

  1. twilight sux the movie-the book is much much better-XD-read the book n compare

    ReplyDelete