Friday, June 26, 2009

Blog Post # 32

Is it? hmph....i dont know how many posts i did already. But heck....its just gonna be 32. So anyways....been away from blogging awhile now. Finally i'm back. Days are not that good really nowadays. Especially when situations get out of control nearing the SPM exams. That's when the stress syndrome comes in. Is there even such thing as that kinda syndrome? LOL

So anyways...I've attended a seminar..on selfmotivation. It...kinda hit me hard. Really. I felt so... blur after that. It opened my eyes of how blur I am in things i've done. Maybe i should be more of the better me the next time? Or maybe....just maybe... i could turn back time. I would be the better me by now.

I dont know...maybe its just cuz of how the way the 1st clip was shown... It reflects back something that's really... hurtful to me in the past. I mean....not by the words...but how the way its potrait. Ok...its about this boy who keeps falling down on the field in the middle of the race and wanting to give up but his dad keeps giving him the stare of KEEP MOVING. So the boy got up and kept trying although he kept falling. He never give up.
Now its not that... that blurs me. The way it POTRAYS hit me hard. Really hard.

Hmph...ok. Well....other than that.. Nothing much really happened today though. Although now i really hoped that tomorrow isnt a schooling day. I got all damned up cuz i cant go for the carnival tomorrow. Should have it next week =/ Why WHY JING XIAN!! TELL ME!!! But heck....there would be another time eh? =)

I think..im going to stop here. Gonna continue my EMO-tard-ness again. Tataz all =)
Owh yea.. miss saying this word.

God Bless all!! =)
JC signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment