Saturday, August 22, 2009

Competition Day! =DDDDD

Wooh! Woke up around 5.55am today. Then it was like 5 mins before my alarm goes on its early morning call. Was too excited. But still was too tired... so...i waited and snoozed till 6.45am then i woke up. Woke up parents...grab a bite and i was ready to go!

Reached there already. It was super packed. So me and mum planned to go for a small breakfast. I can't eat! Felt like something's up my throat. That...butterfly in my stomach feeling >.< but over all had a good breakfast.

So after that.... went there...and registered. Their strict with the H1N1 man...all wearing masks XD Lol.

So yea...got my name registered and entered the competition room. Whoa... lots of ppl in there. Got super excited... but heck...did a random chat with a student beside me. Lol. Then theres like an hour of wait b4 the competition start. STRESS!! LOL

So yea....can't really say anything about the competition but it was tense when it's going on. In the end...had refreshment and like nearly 3 and a half hours of seminar and talks. Was interesting though. Especially the digital animation and art design. My majors! =D

Hah! But after that. It was the result announcement. It finally went to the point where i lost =/ sad. Was super sad...and disappointed. But never really show it =X but i told myself it aint the end of the world ya? Lol.

This is all i wanna post.

JC out
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment