Thursday, February 26, 2009

Aftermath....

Crap...exam wasn't so good. Dont wanna know my results @.@
WEll...anyways.. throughout this week was great. Had a great week...hopefully it continues. Feels kinda weird reupdating my blog after such long inactivation. =O

Eheh...school...lets start off by saying, weird. I'm not sure it's just me or...hmmm i felt like its..much smaller. LOL! I mean seriously....much smaller. Maybe it's cuz that i've been there for like...4 years + already? Or maybe that i'm just bored sick of the layout. =D

Ok...so anyways. Its a Friday tomorrow. Wow == time sure flies when once a great week is gone. Leaving behind fond memories...0.0 wait...i'm starting to sound like a poet. COOL! Ok.. == crap. Now i sounded crappie =D

I'd wish i was like this all the time. No Emo Elmo =) but heys nobody's perfect eh? Easter practice was superb...especially on the Sundays. Gotta could meet new friends and all..which really rox out sometimes =) especially those which we could really talk it out. CHEERS KIMMIE! =D

This SAturday gonna have "gotong-royong". == somekinda charity work for school. And i'm only going to help out my choir mates and for my merit marks =) not for the school >:) haha

This is all fer now =) God Bless all
JayCee out

No comments:

Post a Comment