Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines COMING!

Its here again. But drats it falls on a Saturday....and why? That's cuz its a school day too... to makes things worst, school ends at 1 and my plans kinda screwed up 0.0

heh...but hey anyways, grab the best things while it past right? Haha. Anyways, today was fun. At the 1st part of the morning, yeh, everything went well.. Changing class again today. Owh well....tomorrow will be the worst as every lesson my class will float 0.0

All's well until the end of the day though. I kinda stuff myself too much with thoughts until like...i was having a headache 0.0 Drats....somemore its in a lab. with no fan above my head. Which equals to sucks =D

Hmph....i dont really have the time to blog much now as in now NOW.....cuz i kinda busy with some things on MSN....so yea. Update yall with stuff later =S

God Bless =D

No comments:

Post a Comment