Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back Earlier than I Thought

Whoa...Heyas all. I'm back to put some junkies into my bloggie sooner than i thought really. So anyways. I've said to myself that its a lil late for the update of part 3 of Redang. =/ Sorry guys, ladies, boys girls and all =( i didnt feel good about that idea either. But then, all i have to say is that, snorkling was the best among all.

Well, about a week after that. Family and I went to Langkawi! Jie Juin, dont be jealous aights? =) aha. So anyways, it was superb. ROXXORs!!

Ok, enough about the past as i am trying my best to get ideas out from my head now. Dead tired. Cuz of? Yes... back from Easter practice from church. Been like this since yesterday. Very tiring =/ But heck it was very enjoyable. Church peeps there to chat with and jokers are all there as well =) Love them. Practice was coming in well. A few more and its a whole week of nights at Bukit Jalil Stadium. =O OMG?! Haha. bring it on man!

Bleh...ok 11.11pm now. And i still couldnt find a reason to not to sleep. Maybe im juz too full after my small dinner. Hmph.... anyhows. I got my new computer! Thank God! Whooshh!! Been wanting it from like... last year?
hehe
Anyways, im not addicted to it like the last time i 1st got my own computer. This time feels a lil weird. But heck, ITS NEW!! =)

Hmm...well anyways. I think i'll end here. Parents calling me up already =( sad. Tataz

God Bless =D

JC out

No comments:

Post a Comment