Saturday, May 23, 2009

Diary of Earth

Entry no. 101 - Location Area Sector 18-19

There....i saw it.
The Big Daddy,
that's what they call it.
It was huge.
It was mean
It was a monster

Down it came,
upon the once beautiful land.
NOOO!!!!
It was too late
I closed my eyes
It reflected to me.
All hope is gone,
all lives are gone
all beings are gone.

The cost use on it....
the cost used on the structure
the cost used on the planning
all gone
burnt within the ashes
that's now descending from the skies

The sun was blurred
Barely to be seen
It was so faint
The once bright lit star
i always look upon every morning
with its warm glow on my skin

If only the see
If only the know
If only the feel
If only the smell
Then they will know how much
the star cost

I opened my eyes
OUCH
it burns
The air,
once a pleasant
now a stink
It burns the throat....

If only THEY knew...
the world would be a better place

Written by,
JC

Inspiration,
W.I.C

Dedicated to,
Mother Earth

Thanks to,
Knowledges

No comments:

Post a Comment