Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday night....

YES!! and i repeat...YES!! holidays are here. One whole week filled. Camp next week. 1st to 4th of June. WoW.... crap gonna miss a lot of things 0.0 but heck. I could get all the bad things about exams away....o right. I should say, all the exams away =D

Bleh...i'm bored...o yea.. My mom got me a job after like SPM...which is kinda cool. NEED PORTFOLIO!! =D gonna get busy again i guess? lol. Hopefully it aint tat much of work to be done though. heck... excited. 0.0
haha

anyways....today was suck-ing-ly boring at school. All we do was just sit around....chit chat here and there. THATS ALL!! like omg == the teachers....well, i can see tat most of them were not around. Atleast though, i had a short term fun in class talking about craps with my peeps =D roxxors!! Until though, Ellan gave us work to do. Damn you Chun Mun. HAha....my book was kidnapped for copying again ==

ANYWAYS...i think i wanna stop now. dun really..like heck the mood to blog =)

God Bless yas
JC out

No comments:

Post a Comment