Saturday, September 12, 2009

As I....


Look upon the morning
Streams of sun rays beamed through my windows
Beautiful.
Only word i could use to express the sight
The warmth of a creation,
to warm another,
after a chill from the night before
If only....
I could touch you
And as your voice was heard
The distance
Got closer
The sun ray beamed away...
Letting me off the trance
There was no where to hide
Give me reason to come to your voice
But you couldn't
Cuz that you're not lying
That your voice was all heard
That morning.
I still remember
Walking under the summer path
Let not my memory be cleanse
Across this deep chasm of thoughts.
(Missing Picture Pieces)
The Orange path
I could see the
Walking beside you
I could see
Holding you near to me
I could see
See all that i want.
See all that i wished
Because i know
That you'll always be there
But as i looked away
You begin to walk away
Under the soft sun glow
I could see the pierce of the sun beam
Through the canopy of the trees above
Rustles of dry leaves
Was all i heard.
I could get your voice
Please.
Dont
Hurt
Me
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I know that
I will never get back
What i had
that morning
Without you

As i looked back
In time
It flashes so fast.
We use to be so close!
You and I...
would be sitting on the see-saw
In the middle of the forest
The one
Where we built ourselves
I still remember us
Going up and down
And you use to smile
And i use to look deep into you
...Theres no fun without you...


As I....
Look into the evening dawn.
I could still
feel the morning warmth
The memory was still there
But fizzled.
I don't want that.
Where's the fun?
I can't look into Tomorrow
I dread about it
Thinking about
That you're not gonna be around
What's the fun?

As I....
Look upon the glow
which is hoped it lasts forever.
But time won't wait
Would it now?
As i cl0se my eyes
I could hear something
My tears trickle down
I could feel the
Warmth
Of the morning
I felt
But this time....
Its something different that came with it
Because....

Its your Voice that's all i Heard

***END***

JC
Copyright-ed and Protected?


Signing off....for this morning



No comments:

Post a Comment