Friday, September 11, 2009

POINTY POINT!

Here.... hey!~ Come here!

NO no!! COME HERE!!!
== I told you to come here

NO! Dont go to the other side!

HEY! U're not the boss of me!

O.o
o.O

Yea..! Shut up!

What are you doing?

Yea... stop day dreaming!

Sigh* grow up! Just look at where im staring!

Owh! Whoa....

Since when?!

YEA! U didnt tell us about it!

Heh.... a long time now.....

Whoa... ok you surprised me

Yea.... Im surprised to....arent u gonna do anything?

Well...maybe. Im not sure how =/

Come here.... i got something for you

Eh? What's that?

Here...been keeping this a long time

Whoa!! That's like ur most precious thing..

Yea...i dun think i can accept that.

Really...just take and givit

Hmm... i dont know guys.....

You'll do fine =)

OK! Im going now!

**************************************************************

Hey~


Hey~ =X

yea?

ermm....

Uh huh?

Here! I want you to have this

OWh my Gawd!

=8 Eh heh...u got me tongue tied

Thanks...i really appreciate it. =D

Really? Cool Cool....

Anyone thought u about it?

Huh? Errr... no no! Its my idea =)

Wanna take a walk?

Sure! Er... i mean why not? =D


***END***

No comments:

Post a Comment