Monday, January 12, 2009

1st Day of another Week

Things were better than last week though. And I'm seriously happy about it =) Things have been really working out the way i see it and hoped that it'll last for the whole week and weeks after that =) Owh..one crappie thing happened though. We got our choir performance like just around the CORNER!! ARGGGHHH!!! lol, but it's gonna be different this time, so yea, it's not gonna be just sing sing sing and stand still LOL.

Other than that. Nothing much interesting happened. I've got an invitation from Erin though for a devotion =) yea...so things really worked out well now. Well....good news is that. I've got a few more drawn ups.....

Bon Enjuaayaa....







Well...did it in few versions....The sketches of it is in the older post =) Here's the next one





Weellll....? Haha...give me some comments...It's really hard to rely on myself to give >.< Anyways...this is it i guess...God Bless All =) JayCee out

No comments:

Post a Comment