Thursday, January 22, 2009

Start of something new?

Mind the title. I've ran outta ideas once again peeeps =D Today was crazy....the weather, wouldn't it change? I keep questioning. Hmph == Well forget that. Nothing much happened in school today.

Well, atleast not until one of the teacher *name not mentioned to protect the persons identity* told us that smoking is GOOD =D I mean it's not like i like it or what. I just thought that the teacher is such a joker. Like the effects of smoking : Sure cause of cancer. He said "I don't believe!"

I would've asked back, but since it was a class i wouldn't =D But still, me, Jan, Rav, Bryan and Sherman were making a heck of a laugh about that smoking topic. That TEACHER even thought us how to make the best of out smoking a cigarette. *Technique not mentioned to protect our generations health ;D* So yea....it was real funny. Atleast to crack up the mood abit in the dull morning class =)

Recess was.....quick? I didn't really have the mood to have recess today though. So i got a quick bite =) Yea, and also because i have to go for a important session at choir. WE GOT JUNIORS!! =D which i'm happy. Cuz part of it consists of boys which also means that boys in choir ain't going extinct (YAY?) But not all turned up though. Only a GUY turned up. 1.....like out of 8? :X
Bad part was me being a Bass == which im not really fond to be in. Also Mike's gonna get furious when he finds out that im in bass o.o (LOL) Ima try my luck in audition once more to get atleast baritone =D


After school was dreadful.....as the weather is a killer to my instincts. I've lost my mood. Well....sorta, until Charan (claims that its not true) told us that he smoked? (LOL) Then Jegan was telling that he went to a chinese stall to get beer, and the owner was like "o.o" HAHA! It was a real crack up seriously =D AFter that, i went over to the choir meeting

It was rather OFFICIAL! Seriously....it looked so much like Leo Meeting, where there is a greeting teacher part, say hello and stuff. Seriously saying, i didn't think that choir would do something like that as i've never seen it happened before. But hey, we broke the record? HAHA!

This is all i guess? HMMM.....owh...ima getting new CPU set (hopefully ==) after CNY =D well....that's wat my DAD says =X

God Bless all

No comments:

Post a Comment