Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ugh?

Heck...i hate today == Things weren't in such a good spot where i've expected things to be. There are a few things i hope for though.

  • Attend youth! =)
  • Things would be much better around
  • Stress free weekend
  • My computer to be back home T.T
To start off.... i DIDN"T get to attend YOUTH! i mean it's definitely no big deal...but there's a special guess today. So...CRAP! >.< Yea...well...before that my mom was asking me this and that, and i couldn't answer and there i was being scolded on the phone. Sheesh give me a break already!

Stress free? i couldn't get it off. Things were much messier this time round. Homeworks, tuition, and my bros...to name a few. It's like things just go so unfair these days. What's happeningggggg!!~ I was off to get my lunch, and yes my dad called me on my cell. Asked about the monitor...and when i'm going to call and all. So when i DID called. The receptionist said that it wouldn't be ready until next week. COULD YOU BELIEVE IT! Many wouldn't wanna be in my shoes though.

I've been like mood-less the whole day that you could say. =/So...took a nap. And everything was easy and smooth. Until at night. My parents came back from Penang, and nagged me and bros about the house and all. Hell broke loose again in my mind!!~ I couldn't take it anymore, so i took my dinner without much words with anyone, went upstairs and..drew something.

It's not all bad and no good though. I did manage to come up with a wonderful sketch piece of mythological creatures : Jackal and a Babylon Croc. Gonna start work on them as soon as my scanner is back =)

Though...it's hard to end but this is it =) God Bless all

No comments:

Post a Comment