Sunday, January 18, 2009

Once a great day =)

Yes..it was a great day today. Woke up like around 9am today. Started to help around chores after my breakfast. OMELETTE!!! i love my moms cooking =D Haha. Well other than that. It was still nice. I went Oil Paint Class today again!! 3rd time? Errr...yea yea 3rd time there =) Some pics for yall

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



This is one of Cristy's art. She gotta draw 3 more of them =/ pity her XD JY JY!! Haha





...Then i said,Heck....what's that colour again?! That girl there is Elaine. She got the same drawing as me. So we kinda help each other out sometime with the colours....Which she isn't doing it NOW!!



This is my art!! Well....atleast half completed. LOL! Still too bad can't see the textures from here. You guys would love it! Haha



Ok well...from here u can basically guess the layout of our art room then. OWH crap! My hand!! Elaine is such a bad photographer! =P ok so anyways....that's my teacher...and the lady behind her is? Errr...i don't know. LOL! And the lady out there, is one of the mother to another class =)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok so well, after that. Me and my mom rushed over to church to have our practice! Which wasn't really my part after when i reach there and FOUND OUT THAT! my practice ain't until Feb 1st == So...basically, i have to "tumpang" over to the bass choir. The music was nice....songs i meant =)

after the practice, me and mom went over to SUBWAY! ooo lala! The sandwiches was terrific! So yea, we went for the 5pm service and again, i nearly fell asleep as i was in tired mood after the practice ==

Anywas, came back. Had dinner, and now im blogging =) owh before that i did physics XD Ok....i guess its time now =) gonna have choir rehearsal tomorrow =) Wish me luck

God Bless all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment