Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not feeling too good =S

Ergh... i keep feeling like there's something wrong with me in school. It's always a battle that i have make with myself whether or not to do something. God HELP ME!! >.<>

It's raining now...perfect really. I don't think i'm really in the mood for anything now. It's just something that really bothers me. My inner self is really at bothered right now.

Well anyways...today was good. Nothing much misery around. Air Cond was on 6 hours =) and i was freezing to death at the back. (LOL)? Bleh...school was fortunately fast today. =S. there's an excitement?

Tomorrow's gonna be a House meeting >.< too bad im not in the same house as Baby Jo
=)
I'm still looking forward to further months as Easter practices will come (which i really look forward to) and my birthday =) and well...something i hate most. HOMEWORKS. Blessshhhh.... == ok. I guess this is it for my update =/ really outta mood right now. So...i'll post a better one some other days.

God Bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment