Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It Happened again? >.< Should i.....

"Hey....yea. Well i just wanna find out about your class. Where you at?"
She gave a weak chuck. "**"
My eyes grew wide.
"Really? Well can we meet up sometime then?" =)
"Erm, sure. But you start 1st ok? I don't wanna be awkward"
"Sure"

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush

He hung up. Would this be another joke?
He wanted to call back. But hesistated.

'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much, just too much

"Why do i keep running from the truth?" He thought to himself.
How her eyes glitter when the first time he saw her loning at the table.
How she got him mesmorized. The thought of her makes his skin tingles and his heartbeat pump the extra mile

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Does she catch her breath when he looks at her?
That thought keeps running through his mind. Or is this just another crush.
"No..no way. Is this real?"

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?

She calls back
"Hello? Hey....I'm alone now. Could u come out?"
A smile broke through his face. "Sure" =)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gah....lame day today. Mr Ellan scolded the class for not doing his work. I just finished mine while he asked for it. so lucky me =P
Hmph....i've got nothing much to update today as im not feeling that sky high. SICKZ!! >.< So yea....
this is all for now =)

God Bless All =)

No comments:

Post a Comment