Friday, January 30, 2009

What??!! Another Friday??!!

Yea...you heard me. Its another Friday. And since i've posted my last post, I havent yet receive any of the CNY pics i promise. So yea....SORRY's?? aha, hopefully i could get my hands on them real soon. My blog lacks pics =D agree right agree right??!! HAHA!

Well....today was great. Morning...was abruptly awakened by my grandma... seriously... You wouldn't even be happy about this when your grandmas come barging into your room and shouted "WEII!! SOMEONE CALL YOU ONE THE PHONE! GO CALL BACK LA" (Translated from Cantonese) =D Which is really annoying for me == BUT HEY! i got to wake up early, but with a massive headache after a few mins later.

(Slept at 1.30am and woke up at 8am) Super Uber-ness headache o.o So yea, went to the bathroom and wash myself up. Which was....again uber headache-ness? o.0. Went back into my bed room and slept awhile, but too bad for me as Skid and my bro came into the room and made heck of a noise o.0 ARHH!!! i was planning to power nap or someting == but it was RUINED!! =D

OKOK!! Skip the sleeping part.....went out for a breakfast. Hmmm around Menjalara, was planning to have it at Sri Bintang but it was far, so yea, you get the idea. Had Loh Mai Gai? and ermm....pork bread? LOL! No lar, Char Siu Pau =). DAMN FULL!! OMG! =D After that came back, rested, and GAMING! WOO! Haha, actually not much lar. My comp sucks the heck now anyways. So i played only L4D =D PAWNAGE!! LOL

I have to like get ready like b4 12 to go out with Shanel and her friends. So....lunch was a lil late and only got out like around 2? Late huh....i didnt blame anyone as the moveh was at 4pm!! LOL! So....ok went there, met Shan, and get to meet her friends. They were doing time table there? =O While they're busy with that, i went and fix my moms watch which didn't turn out as they give the excuse as "WE CAN CHANGE IT BUT VELI HARD TO PUT IT BAK" I was like crap?

It was kinda boring there walking around fews time already killing time. Not until the lion dance performance was there. It wasn't to say very good though. I think they must be from a amateur group as they can't really perform well =/ Then there was orange throwing program? That's what i like to call it. LOL Oranges was seen thrown around == free oranges huh? BUT CRAP it was noisy. Imagine this...hitting drums and those gold thingys inside a confine room? YES that's te feeling. Aha....

So ok....the movie was in Chinese...which suprises me as i could much understand mostly what they say? Heck, hanging out with Chinese friends ain't that bad i guess? =D Haha. So well, yea, the show Wedding Game (not my choice, ticket was already bought when i reached there o.o) was DAMN funny at 1st....and it was ughh....ok ROMANCE in the end?? Ok....awkward-ness.LOL But was suprises me is that the lead actor of Cicak Man? You guys know about him? Yeah....that retardo guy, was there. His acting was totally funny! LOL! Laugh the crap outta myself =/. Overall, 3.8/5 =D.

this was basically what happened.....so yea, JayCee out =D

God Bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment