Saturday, January 17, 2009

I missed school @.@

LOL! Well i've said it. Ok let me explain it from the start. I slept at...ermm...11PM i think. =/ yea so, was kinda tired about that time. THEN! Saturday morning, i woke up at 6AM. So yea....that's cuz of the alarm. I woke up. Looked at my phone. AND im annoyed. So i press "SNOOZE" and yea. 9 minutes later it WAS suppose to ring again. But i guess i was too tired then. So....YES! i was seriously late. I woke up about 7.04 and heck! i was rushing to the bathroom and guessing what heavens would my parents say to me.

"Knock" "mom....i'm late for school"

SUPRISINGLY! She said, so you wanna go?

SHE ASKED ME!! LOL i was like seriously wow.... then i looked at the clock. 710....definitely no time for assembly. OWH WAT THE HECK! Let's hit the bed =) haha
so i went back to sleep ==.

ANYWAYS....youth was great today. Other than the fact that everyone was complaining that they were too tired to come as they had school. KNOW how bad i felt??!! Haha. Well anyways, pity u Caryn =) Kim was in great shape. Hype-ed i guess =) Jason wasn't there though =/ Haha.
CG's meeting was deep today o.0 talked about living the last days and all. Scary though....if it's not for Kimmie which did farting kinda sounds...no wait..more to bubble popping kinda sound. Haha.

ACKS! My stomach is calling already. SHUSHH!!! haha
ok i wanna go have my dinner now. Cyioax Guys
God Bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment